How to Play Three Card Poker
Here are the basics to Three Card Poker;
- The first step is for the player to make a bet or an ante
- Dealer dishes out the deck of cards giving each player three cards, himself included. The dealer’s cards are face-down while the players’ can be turned over and examined by each individual player
- The player that placed an ante bet has to either fold or raise. Raising means the gambler increases their ante bet by 100% and folding means the gambler forfeits the ante wager.
- Dealer turns the cards face-up and they need a queen-high or better to qualify
- Failure to qualify, the dealer loses and gambler wins all the money on ante bet which can be used as an ante bet and play bet is a push
These are just the preliminary stages of Three Card Poker. The player and dealer can carry on this game and there are chances of doubling the bet and doubling the win. This slow-paced table game is quite simple and engaging. Gamers only need to remember that when playing Three Card, the strategy is to;
- Raise with Q× 6× 4×
- Fold everything else
Where to Play Three Card Poker
When looking for trusted websites that offer one of the most trusted and oldest forms of poker, gamblers should take into consideration the quality that the casino offers.