Bitcoin Casino is Fair
Whenever you are playing at a casino (virtual or physical) you always have the suspicion that the house could be cheating. Trustworthy and top-rated Bitcoin casinos will, therefore, desire to prove and convince you that their results have not been manipulated. They achieve this through cryptography.
Thanks to the usage of the Secure Hash Algorithm, SHA256, it’s possible to prove the reality of provably fair casinos. This is not just welcome news for you but the casinos can also ensure that their players are genuine.
The Bitcoin System is Secure
A great advantage of bitcoin casino is that their system is transparent and secure. In addition, gaming using bitcoin has a transaction process that is highly secure. You are not going find any form of incriminating paperwork trail and nobody can even have any access to any of your personal data. This means that your data as a player are kept confidential and secured.
Similar to how you would want to ensure that the casino has been rated as provably fair, it’s also important to ensure that it’s regulated and licensed. This goes towards validating the specific casino’s trustworthiness. The best and licensed sites will normally have a link somewhere on their homepage that leads you to their licensing certificate.
Bitcoin Offer High Odds and Payouts
The popularity of Bitcoin cryptocurrency is growing fast and Bitcoin casino is changing how the Internet is being used for online gaming. Bitcoin casinos are particularly popular because they are not only anonymous but unlike regular casino games that tend to have low payout percentages, bitcoin has some of the best odds as well as payout percentages. This makes them quite attractive among those who want better returns from their wagering. Bitcoin transactions are completely free which means that the casino incurs zero payment processing costs. In return, this translates to higher odds and better payouts and other amazing bonuses.
There are some slight differences between bitcoin gambling and regular gambling. Generally, the main differences are found in their respective methods payment and the rate that you are allowed to make withdrawals on your winnings. Bitcoin withdrawals are more flexible and more player friendly.
You are Completely Anonymous
Bitcoin is designed to be an extremely secure online operation. And it’s not just that, bitcoin transactions are anonymous. What this means is that with bitcoin casinos, you can possibly do your gambling from any locations including those places where normally gambling activities are banned for whatever reason. For gamblers in the US for example, where activities related to gambling are regulated extensively, the anonymity provided by USA bitcoin casinos provide a welcome relief.
Real-money casinos sometimes get exposed to cyber threats that could potentially compromise your personal information. Bitcoin players are, however, completely assured of the identity safety. Additionally, you don’t need to divulge any information or register an account when playing online Bitcoin games. All you need is your Bitcoin wallets to begin playing. Regardless of your location or nationality, you can engage in Bitcoin gambling without having to worry about territorial restrictions. This explains why this is the preferred method by many in countries like the US.
Best Bitcoin & Visa Online Casinos
The entry of bitcoin casinos into the field of casino games is providing you with a bigger selection of games to play and of course boosting your player experience. Some of the best Bitcoin casinos include the following.
- Bitstarz: This is certainly one of the most popular Bitcoin casinos today. The casino offers about 1,000 games, is probably fair and is a Curacao government regulated casino.
- Cloudbet: This online casino offers Bitcoin slots, baccarat, roulette, blackjack as well as a live casino.
- FortuneJack: Established in 2014, this is one of the most trusted Bitcoin casinos today. It is Curacao Government regulated and probably fair. On FortuneJack, you have access to over 500 games.
- mBit: Established in 2014, this is Curacao Government regulated casino places great emphasis on anonymity as you bet online.
Other leading Bitcoin Casinos include Fair Go, Planet 7 OZ, Betcahin, Bitstarz, PlayAmo, BitCasino among many others.
Bitcoin Casinos FAQs
Here we look at some of the most FAQs related to bitcoin casino.
- What are Bitcoins and how exactly do they work? They are cryptocurrencies and you can use them for diverse online transactions. Because they are inherently untraceable, it makes them your perfect gambling partner.
- Where can I access bitcoin? The easiest and most convenient method of acquiring bitcoin is through an online bitcoin exchange. This can easily be done by a simple Google search as the popular ones will appear quickly at the top.
- Is Bitcoin gambling anonymous? Although bitcoin casino gambling cannot truly be 100% anonymous, it does, however, offer you an extra strong layer of protection.
- What is Provably Fair? This is a method used in verifying the casino’s integrity in terms of the software in place and the player’s honesty.
- Is there a bitcoin casinos minimum deposit? The minimum deposit amount will depend on the choice of casino, and of course, how premium that casino is.
- Are there bonuses in Bitcoin casino? Though not as frequent as you would find in other online gambling casinos, every now and then, you can benefit from no deposit bonuses particularly from some of the newly emerging bitcoin casinos.
Lastly, when selecting your Bitcoin casino, consider employing the same steps and precautions as you would when searching for any online casino. Verify if they have been licensed and what kind of reputation the bitcoin casino has. The truth is that there lots of reputable online Bitcoin casinos out there. Hop in and make money using the latest gambling method, bitcoin casino. Get on that laptop and dive in!