List of Online Crap Bets
Did you know there are more than 35 bets? Well, there are more than 35 different bets available that a player can play at a crap table. Some are better than the rest, especially for gamblers who want to make money, playing the game.
Crap bets can be categorised into two: one – roll bets and sequence bets. One - roll bets are bets that the next dice roll determines their result.
On the contrary, sequence bets are those that will require a player to make numerous dice rolls, or it targets a shooter's entire turn before a winner can be declared. Besides, bets that can ride over can also be referred to as sequence bets. Well – known sequence bets are place bets and hard ways bets right and wrong and come bets.
Below is a list of crap bet types:
- Line Bets: They are usually placed at the pass line, at the external loop of the crap table. They are the most popular and bets in the crap game.
- Pass Line Bets or Pass Bets: The most common type of crap. They are right bets as the shooter wagers his or her money with hopes that he will roll a 7 or 11 to clinch it. Sadly, if the gambler rolls numbers like 2, 3 or 12, he or she shall have lost. Payouts are 1:1.
- Don’t Pass Line Bet: It is the contrary of the pass line bets. It is also one that is founded during the shooter's roll. They are different compared to pass line bets because here, they are wrong bets. That means the player bets against the other player such that his or her hopes are to see the shooter roll the numbers 2, 3, or 12. When the shooter happens to have rolled either 2 or 3, then his or her bet wins. When the opponent rolls either 7 or 11, he or she loses. When the shooter happens to have rolled 12, that’s a don’t pass point.
Craps Online Mistakes to Avoid
There are several mistakes people make. There could be craps for dummies, craps for beginners. Before you start out, know the craps rules for dummies. Below are some mistakes you should avoid.
- Know the game: It is essential to know how to play craps before jumping in. The advice is not meant to discourage anybody, whether you are playing craps for beginners or craps for dummies. The most important thing is that you know how to craps.
- Avoid bad bets: Don’t just jump into any bet. Do some research first before deciding where you can wager your money.
- Choose the best online casino: There are tons of online casino out there. In fact, in most of them, you can find crap rules for dummies that will help you if you are a dummy.
Craps Online FAQs
People often ask questions on online craps. These questions are:
- Are the sites that offer online craps reliable?
- Is it safe to trust a casino site with my information?
- What’s the difference between live craps and online craps?
- How do I know that my craps site isn’t rigged?
- What are craps variants available online?