Top Recommended PayPal Casinos
A vital factor of the best PayPal casinos is official certification. That means they follow laws and regulations to ensure fair play. And that’s complemented by a whole bunch of extras, including:
- amazing welcome bonuses
- a wide variety of slots and games for maximum enjoyment
- 24/7 customer support for those times when you need urgent help
- easy deposits and fast withdrawals – no one likes slow and difficult
So, here are the top-rated PayPal casinos with all those features and more:
- Jackpot City: It truly lives up to its name with its 5 € million Mega Moolah Jackpot. Besides the 630+ casino games, you can also play live dealer games. Moreover, it all starts with a 1,600 € bonus. It’s as if they are literally throwing money at you.
- Spin Palace: With more than 655 high-quality games, you’ll never get bored. The 1,000 € bonus will help you play as many as you can. Also, they pay out over 5 € million daily; so no worries about cashing out.
- Betway Sports: They give you a 200 € bonus (and you thought there was no such thing as free money). Besides, if you want something more thrilling than the 100s of games and events to bet on the site, you can try out live betting. If you get stuck, there’s 24-hour support available.
- Raging Bull: If you thought a one-time welcome bonus is all you can ever get, you'd be wonderfully surprised by Raging bull's monthly bonus offers. By the way, the $3,500 welcome bonus also comes with 50 free spins.
- Planet 7 Oz: This Australian online casino (PayPal accepting) went out of their way to please gamers; what with the signup bonus, 25 free spins, daily match bonuses and weekly cash backs.
PayPal Casinos Blacklist
Moreover, here's a list to do your search for the best PayPal casino less risky.
Avoid these casinos that have the habit of turning your gambling adventure into a horror movie.
- Planet Kings: Gambling isn’t just about the winning, but the experience matters too, and Planet Kings does a horrible job at that.
- Pure Vegas: Whenever you submit your email, the last thing you want is spam, but Pure Vegas will send it your way. You certainly want to avoid this online casino known for its deceptive business practices.
PayPal Payments & Online Casino Games
Most reputable online casinos rely on PayPal for its advanced security features.
The greatest thing about using PayPal for making online payments is that your private information remains confidential. When depositing money into an online casino, you just send the money from your PayPal account without divulging your details.
And it’s fast.
PayPal transactions are instantaneous. You no longer have to wait for days to send or receive money. Your deposits will reflect immediately, so you can start paying your favourite roulette, blackjack or other games. Also, cashing out your winnings is just as fast, so you can spend the money wherever you wish.
Casino Deposits Using PayPal
How do you deposit money into your online casino account so you can play online casino with PayPal?
3 simple steps:
- open a PayPal account with your email – it’s free
- first, deposit money into your PayPal account using bank transfer or a credit card
- then send the money from your PayPal account to the online casino
PayPal Casino FAQ
Here’s a bit more you need to know about PayPal and online casinos:
Do all online casinos accept PayPal?
No. PayPal has restrictions on the companies they work with. If an online casino doesn’t accept PayPal, it probably didn’t meet PayPal’s requirements.
Are their PayPal alternatives for funding your online casino account?
Yes. Several options include credit cards, bank transfer and other e-wallet providers. Each option has its limitations and advantages. Therefore, you should review the best choice based on your needs.