Well-Known Sites Are More Secure?
Not always very famous casinos are safe and honest. Usually, the more money a casino spends on its advertising, the greater the likelihood that this project is fraudulent.
But usually, those casino sites that you see on popular casino streamers and on various casino review sites are safe and trusted. Therefore, before choosing a casino, thoroughly study all the information about it so as not to lose your money.
Safe mobile casinos
Modern phones and tablets in technical specifications are not inferior to the average computers of the beginning of the two thousandth. Therefore, it is not surprising that all well-known online casinos have acquired mobile versions and applications. Now you can play your favorite gambling entertainment directly from your portable device, the only condition is the presence of a high-speed Internet connection.
Along with this trend, fraud in this area has become more frequent. It is safe to use the casino on your mobile device, but only if you do not use open Wi-Fi in public transport, restaurants or hotels. Wi-Fi connections are more insecure because not all Wi-Fi connections are password protected or SSL. That is why attackers can monitor your actions on the Internet and can hack your accounts. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you do not use the casino in shared Wi-Fi.
Our top of safe casinos
When a user wants to play at an online casino in 2020, he is interested in the organization's reliability rating. This is no coincidence, since trust organizations play honestly and really pay winnings. But many young casinos provide poor-quality services, making settings in such a way that users cannot win. And if someone receives a fairly large amount, then they are looking for a reason to block the account without the right to withdraw funds. There are several important nuances that distinguish a safe online casino from an amateur who exists to cheat players.
Safe secure online casino in our top 10 all operate with a secure connection and all of them are regulated by international gambling authorities. In these safe online casinos, you can play online casino games. Open the casino of your choice by clicking the play button for the casino. After opening a free account, it is easy to make a first deposit in the form of real money, and this deposit is made through a secure SSL connection.
These reliable online casinos can be trusted! Start winning today
Find an online casino you can trust your money is not easy. You have to sort through hundreds of sites screaming about their particulars, study visitor reviews, communicate with customer support, check the license and much more.
We decided to save you from a boring routine and did all the analytical work on our own. So this rating appeared.
Are online casinos safe to play at?
One of the main fears of the player is the fear of not getting their hard-won money from online casinos. Naturally, this type of fraud is present on the Internet, but it happens extremely rarely. These “one-day” sites attract customer players, and when it comes time to pay the bills to the winning players, the site simply gets canceled or changes its address. Some of these casinos simply go bankrupt or are in a pre-bankrupt state and they naturally have nothing to pay out to their players.
In order not to be afraid of “paying or not?” You just do not have to go play on the first casino site that you get, but more carefully consider the reputation of the site, read reviews about them, climb forums on this topic. Another way is to check the software that this casino uses, and if the software is known from leading manufacturers, then you can safely trust this casino, because they cost hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars and this online casino cannot be “one-day”.
And the last type of scam in the online casino, which many are afraid of, is a dishonest casino game. As they say “not caught - not a thief!” And to prove this fact is very difficult. In all cases, the casino will deny fraud when they are presented with fraud. In such casinos as Numbers, Generator (RNG) and Random, you can count on fair play, although the random number generator is located on the casino server, and this allows them to easily modify the results in their favor. These casinos falsify or not falsify the results, remains a mystery, but the most reliable evidence of fair play is the exchange between players of experience in working with a casino.
How can I identify that a site is not a trusted online casino?
A few additional symptoms:
- Casino website design. Already at the first acquaintance with the online casino site, pay attention to its design. This alone is able to tell what goals the creators of this institution set themselves. Fraudulent casinos rarely pay much attention and spend significant funds on design development. Often they are full of grammatical errors that are found even on the main pages. On the contrary, serious gambling houses are ready to spare no time and money to ensure that everything on their sites speaks of their highest level. Their design is thought out to the smallest detail, in the texts there are not only errors, but even stylistic inconsistencies.
- Controlling Organizations. Make sure that on the home page of the casino in question there are marks or logos of any well-known organizations involved in checking the honesty of gambling establishments. Having found one or those, go to the website of the relevant organization and check if this casino is actually registered with them. If the company that confirms the legitimacy of the casino is unknown to you, look for information about it on the network. Perhaps there is reason to doubt her honesty. Using search engines, look for data on which large institutions are collaborating with this organization.
- If the online casino site does not have information about the license and other documentation that allows it to act within the law, try to request it through the support service. An honest institution will not hide such data from your eyes. On the contrary, it will try its best to convince its visitors of its reliability. Otherwise, you should not play for money in online casinos of this kind.
- Advertising and spam. Decent gambling establishments will never bother their user with a stream of spam and annoy them with an abundance of advertising of third-party resources on the site. This is a sign of various "cheap things" created to benefit at any cost. Beware of online casinos that bombard your inbox with numerous messages of an advertising nature, and whose website is full of advertisements of a dubious nature.
- Special Resources. In the end, we can advise you to search the network for sites created specifically to expose fraudulent casinos. There you can find lists of such institutions, read reviews of deceived customers, find out about the latest "divorces" in the field of online gambling. Of course, not all information on such resources can be trusted, but if the same institution is on several black lists, this is a sure sign that you should not trust it.
- Fraudulent casinos often use cheap software that runs slowly and often freezes.
- Fraudulent casinos are often reluctant to communicate with visitors, for a long time they do not answer questions addressed to the support service, or even ignore them.
- Fraudulent casinos use the slightest for chains so as not to pay winnings or cash out bonuses.
- Fraudulent casinos knowingly indicate false information in their advertising.
How can I find secure online casinos to play at?
You can see the best most secure online casino on our website. All casino secure online gambling presented in the top are completely safe and you can not be afraid to lose your money.
But if you want to check the safe casino sites for honesty yourself, be sure to check the points:
- Casino website design.
- Controlling organizations.
- Advertising and spam.
- Special Resources.
What is a ‘rogue’ casino?
Some gambling establishments, taking advantage of the gullibility of players, encourage them to deposit large amounts, luring attractive bonus offers, which in reality are invalid for withdrawal. In order not to fall for such clubs, you should read the reviews of real users and study the black lists of casinos on information portals.
Casino scammers use a lot of ingenious schemes, attracting users to register with them.
Most popular tricks:
- Advertising unique winning systems. You can find a video on the network that shows how a player quickly wins impressive amounts, after which he successfully withdraws everything from the club. And at the end, the most secure online casino link is shown where it was possible to achieve such success.
- Unrealistic reviews. On various thematic sites, fake messages are created in which users talk about their successful games. You can find stories about how one grandfather was able to win $ 1,000 on a particular site in three minutes, etc.
- Game for another's money. An e-mail message comes with an attractive offer, according to which you need to enter the casino website using the provided login with a password. Next, you have to play for other people's money in any application. After the winnings, you will receive a message that the account is being closed, but now, after successful practice, you can create your personal account and deposit a certain amount of money.
- Problems with payment. All fraudulent casinos have problems with financial transactions. Often the institution pays unnaturally long money won by users, transactions can last even several months. Also, a fraudulent casino may not pay the winnings at all or block the account. You need to carefully read the rules for depositing and withdrawing money.
- Bad support service. The support service does not work well in fraudulent casinos. The answer may come after a few weeks or not at all. In some establishments, even the contact button with the administration cannot be found.
- Lack of documentation. On an unreliable portal, you may not find license information or special certificates at all. Responsible casino will never hide such information. On the contrary, there should be a separate section on the license and all certificates.
- Excessive use of advertising. A characteristic feature of any fraudulent site is the presence of a large amount of advertising and the flow of spam from third-party resources. You should be careful with virtual clubs that bombard your inbox with advertisements of a dubious nature.
- Design scam casinos. Entering the game portal, you immediately pay attention to its design and design. Casino scammers spend little time on this moment. In addition to unattractive design, grammar errors may also occur.
How do I know that the outcomes are random and not fixed?
It is the developers of the product that are required to obtain the RNG certificate. For this, the RNG is submitted for audit to a specialized company in the relevant jurisdiction. Auditors are serious companies that, by issuing a certificate, meet their reputation.
If the organization passes this test, it means that the best safe online casino is really honest random numbers. This is a matter of pride in many casinos and they try to put this certificate in the most prominent place.
If you cannot find such information on the casino website, then most likely there is no such certificate at all and the casino uses a programmed order of numbers.