Guide to Depositing with Zimpler
Making a Zimpler casino site deposit is easy as that is the goal of the system designers: to facilitate secure payment for online gamers in a safe and secure manner. Once you have decided on this method and the amount you wish to deposit, the Zimpler system will guide and prompt on you on the necessary steps to take. The exact payments options may vary depending on where you are making the transaction from.
A Step-by-Step Guide on How to Deposit with Zimpler
Zimpler, through an easy-to-use procedure, has managed to raise the bar and set a new standard when it comes to online casino payment options. The process of making a deposit can be broken down into the following 8-simple steps.
- Visit your preferred Zimpler casino’s deposit page where you select Zimpler.
- Enter the desired deposit amount and hit the button marked "deposit".
- When prompted, key in your phone number. Once that is done for the first time, a Zimpler account is created for you.
- Wait for an SMS confirmation message and then follow the instructions that will confirm your new Zimpler casino account.
- Once the account is active, add your credit card details (MasterCard or Visa) to enable making payments.
- After the account has become live, all that is left is for you to enter the amount you wish to deposit and your phone number.
- Zimpler then sends you via SMS a unique One-Time Code.
- When prompted, input this code to verify the deposit transaction and you are done!
The next time you wish to deposit, irrespective of the website you use, you will get signed in as per Step 1 above. Every time you make a new payment, you get a new verification code. Besides facilitating payments, Zimpler casino allows the player to set their monthly deposit limits as well as keeping a detailed record of transactions that can be reviewed at any time.
How Safe is Zimpler?
Zimpler places lots of emphasis on the security and safety of the customer. The Zimpler online payment option employs encryption towards guarding your data when you are making payments online. All Zimpler activities are carried out under the Financial Services Authority’s direct supervision. Zimpler ensures you are kept safe using a number of steps.
- It creates a barrier between the online casino and your bank thus protecting your funds.
- It verifies all transactions via SMS code.
- You can efficiently manage your gambling limits and continuously review your gaming spending.
Most importantly, that you receive a new SMS confirmation code each time a deposit is made into the account ensures your account always benefits from an added security layer when using the Zimpler casino payment method. As a customer-focused pay-by-phone company, Zimpler has assembled a passionate team that strives for excellence. In addition, their customer support team is accessible either by phone or email.
Does Zimpler Charge Any Transaction Fees?
Like any good mobile and online casino payment processor, when you deposit money through Zimpler, you will not have to part with pay any fees. As long as the minimum deposit limits of the Zimpler casino are is and you also stay below the deposit under maximum, you will be okay with Zimpler. Because Zimplerdoesn’t currently offer the option of withdrawing, that should not be a worry which effectively makes it completely free!